Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sun & Sea

Welcome scrappy fans!

I'm a new member of DT Scrap FX and I'm very happy and proud :-)

My first Layout with the beautiful products from Scrap FX.
It's not new I love the sea and the most beautiful memories
were on relaxing summer vacation days.


 

used materials

Scrap FX products




 I added with my fingers some Texture sand paste for the wordlet, let it dry
 and painted it with acrylic yellow color and a little bit white, 
finally I highlighted the sand texture with a blue metallic wax cream
 

on background can you see the fantastic coral stencil and stamp, 
I used only pieces of them 
with archival ink black and white 
and the stencil with white gesso

 

a mixture of  this paint dabbers and acrylic ink 
can you see on the blush embellishment


Thanks for your visit!

Happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!