Tuesday, March 28, 2017

DT Scrap FX - Our Story

Hello!

A friend needed a gift for her grandparents and ask me if I had an idea. 
As I saw the beautiful Newspaper frame  
I thought, perfectly for an vintage project with an old family photo.

I used a chalky finish paint  'Vintage' from DecoArt for outer edge and a Distress Stain 'Walnut' ink for inner frame. Chipboards were also painted with this colors.
Only two paints were enough, I highlighted all with a little bit copper wax 
and the frame in altered art was finish.




more can you see here
I hope you’ve enjoyed taking a look at some of products from Scrap FX. 
If you’d like to see more, have a look through their store HERE

Thanks for your visit!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!