Monday, May 29, 2017

Delicate colours

Welcome!

and I'm back with a new layout for our DT Scrap FX.
Today in a very romantic style with a adorable photo,
 which remember me on wonderful days in my childhood, as I visit my grandparents.
 It was springtime and I'm a big lover of springtime flowers,
so I was pleased 
as I saw this awesome Magnolia branch chipboard.






 I used chalkboard paints for a fine romantic character
 and added some little pearls in the centre for a 3D effect


The new stamps looks like lace, very filigran and delicate 
They can be used as frame, border or for the edge design.



Finally I added spray and splatters also to the black card phrase, 
so fits visually better into the whole spring layout design.

I want to share this springtime and motherday layout
here


 I used a background paper from the 'En Francais Collection'
and elements from the new 'Love clipping collection'

Many thanks for your visit!
Have a nice time!
Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. Wow, du bist ja fleißig! Ich bin wieder mal auf deinem Blog vorbeigehoppelt und habe meine übliche "Nachlese" wie immer sehr genossen! Deine Lay Outs sind allesamt so "du" und dennoch extrem vielseitig. Klasse, wie du die verschiedenen Genres und (Farb)stimmungen beherrschst! Bei dir sieht Scrapbooking so herrlich lebendig und frisch aus. (das versöhnt mich Scrapbook-Muffel dann doch sehr damit. Auch, wenn ich das selbst nicht kann und nie können werde - oder vielleicht genau deshalb lol).

    Liebe Grüße von der Noch-Baustelle mit fehlendem Bett.

    Bussi,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!