Tuesday, May 23, 2017

DT Scraps of Darkness - Dream it. Do it.

Welcome!

Kerstin here and a new project for our  


I was so in love with the Indigo Storm paper from Kaisercraft found in the  the Main Kit 
that I had to use it again.


I created a mixed media collage with dies, chipboards, nature deco elements
 and a lot of beautiful memories. 



 The wood background paper are really wonderful especially for sea layouts, it reminded me of boardwalks and the other blue paper from this collection is my favourit, 
it's so perfect for create such amazing stormy waves.
I tore it in two strips and glued on top of each other, 
together with a crackle stamp (Kaisercraft) and a white permanent stamp ink,
 the tattered edges were also inked with distress vintage paint .



 some stamps in background, here a wonderful seahorse, because I'm a big fan from such fascinating sea animals and suitable a coral stamp (from Scrap FX)
I highlighted the wooden steering wheel with some blue Ice Resin sparkles glued with clear gesso.
Some word stickers from this paper collection made the little corner perfect for me.


 some chipboards from Dusty Attic, a lighthouse created with turquoise 
embossing powder and white acrylic paint diluted with water


 two stripes from the Indigo Skies Sticker sheet together 
with two chipboards
 here with turquoise and green pearl embossing powder
 and some white splashes about that


I'm also a big fan from dies, I love the idea to made some cut outs from photos, 
photos doesn't  always have to be rectangular, or?!



little mermaids were also dies from my stuff, I stamped some white crackles on it


and some nature deco elements, little shells and snail houses, reindeer moss, driftwood pieces,
and leftovers from an old fishing net

I want to inspire you to try it out and create your own layout, 
maybe as memory on a wonderful day by the sea?!
I want to share this layout
based on 


Dies, Chipboards,  Stickers

 Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is simply a gorgeous layout!!! So many beautiful details to see. Thank you so much for joining us at Dusty Attic for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this !!! Thanks for playing along xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!