Wednesday, May 17, 2017

DT Scraps of Darkness - Hooray

Welcome!

Kerstin here and a new project for our Scraps of Darkness Kit Blue Skies and Sunshine'. 


I was inspired from the beautiful new paper collection Petal Lane
by Bo Bunny,
in the Main Kit 
the right addition for a bright and wonderful mother days layout.
 Have you seen this cool bike, it's a tandem
and remember me on my first tour
with such a fascinating 
bike.


I used all the included papers from this collection,
'Petal Lane' as background and some stripes and cut outs
 (a half bike, mandalas and flowers) .


I was inspired from this amazing 
 pennant chain and so I decided
to use this as a 3D element
it's very easy, you must only cut
the lines from the chains
and then can you lay your photo
behind this.
It looks amazing!

I also used some transparent stickers from Bo Bunny from our
last Kit and the bright and shiny yellow doilies as a half circle
behind the photo and in some stripes.
The pink flower stripes were highlighted
wit some cut out flowers,
she gives a naturally amazing effect.



 I love this new flowers from Prima, it's a package 
which not only contains flowers, but also buds and leaves. I added also 
two little glass cabochons
(heart, dot)

and here can you see the half bike
which seems to drive out behind the photo.
I added also a cut out flower as hub
and a piece from a mandala
as spotlight.

Have a nice day!
Kerstin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!