Sonntag, 25. Juni 2017

DT Scraps of Darkness - Mermaid Frame

Welcome!


Kerstin here and my third inspiration for our 
As I saw this beautiful woman on the 'Old Window' paper from the /gypsies
Architexture collection
I was inspired to use this photo for a new home decor piece.
Somehow I saw in the woman a mermaid
and so I used an old wooden frame
as basic for a FantaSEA :-)
gift.


Firstly I added some structure paste at  few places, then
I covered the entire surface with a chalky finish paint 'Vintage'
from Americana Decor.

Let dry it completely. 
I have added a lighthouse and rope stamp to complete a maritime look.
Then I cut out the wordlet - Enjoy today - from the Architexture paper 'Market signs'
 and glued it on the frame.


Next I layered up embellishments, have you seen this amazing keys in our kit, wonderful, or?
a leftover from a deco fish net, starfish, shell, gauze 
and the Prima flower from our Main Kit together with a little bit
 Ice Resin  'Ocean' from our last month kit.


in the upper corner you can see a mermaid die from my stuff
  head can be seen at the top
and the fish tail at the bottom

 I've glued a few self-collected shells to the photo
so she looks like a real mermaid.

Creative Artiste Challenge #27
Mixed Media & Art - Handmade background

 

 Simon says Monday challenge - Let's take a vacation
my inspiration sea, beach and a FantaSea Mermaid

 Many thanks and have a wonderful day!
 x Kerstin x 

 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Stunning project wow wow wow Thanks for playing at mma challenge this month!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great work!! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's the beautiful canvas! Thank you for playing with us Mixed Media & Art)

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!