Montag, 24. Juli 2017

Best friends

Welcome!

I'm back  :-)

'Whoever said that diamonds are a Girl's best friend, never owned a dog' 
 In this saying is so much truth, dogs are always there for you no matter what.
I love the feeling when I get home and my 'Filou',
 our sheltie dog is there to say 'wuff'' and cheer me up if I'm having a bad day.
I created this layout 'Best friends' in remembrance of a beautiful summer day on the beach,  
where you can always meet many other friends at the dog beach.

​more details can you see here



I have added some watercolours to the background under and around the picture area
It's really a pleasure for me to make my own background
with this beautiful colours
together with water arise amazing effects


some wonderful flowers from new Prima collections



for the  seagulls I used only a white embossing powder randomly distributed, 
because I'm a big fan from a distress look
 


Happy crafting!
x Kerstin x

1 Kommentar:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed!
    Extremely useful information specifically the final
    part :) I take care of such information much. I was looking for
    this certain information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!