Donnerstag, 24. August 2017

DT Scrap FX - Adventures

Welcome!
Kerstin here with some new inspirations for our beautiful new products from
 Scrap FX 
really great for  holiday exploring layouts.

Summertime - time for fun and adventure in natural surroundings,
doing handicrafts and games.
- Go See Do -
Scrap FX has some new stencils, great I 'm so in love with this new sailing boat stencil.


 used Scrap FX products

 

 The photo is always my real focal point, but I love to try out and 
why have photos have to be square? so I decided to cut out the children.


 Yacht Stencil with white modeling paste, when it was dry I applied some Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels, this water based colours are transparent with a very fine glimmer shine.




and my second layout - At Sunset

I'm a big fan of old sailor ships. The 'Hanse Sail' shall take place once at year on the Baltic Sea. You can see there very impressive windjammers, traditional ships and museum ships. IT's really a highlight for me and my vintage soul.


 used Scrap FX products


I used a simple white background paper and added some torn crafty and textured  paper stripes 
for a natural look suitable to this colours of a sunset.


 a new awesome mermaid chipboard which you can use as a frame

  some close ups


 Hopefully you will now feel even more inspired to create your own
layout as a beautiful memory on happy days.

Have a nice time!
Kerstin 

2 Kommentare:

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!