Montag, 15. Januar 2018

Filou - Home Alone

Hello!

I'm back with a new and funny inspiration for you. 
That's our dog, it's a sheltie boy and his name is Filou.
 He is the sunshine in my family, always in a good mood and ready for a joke. 
Our cool dog loves to sit down on comfortable couch, 
sometimes I parked my computer there. 
And what should I say, he is very inquisitive :-) 


I used a lot of various colours and texture mediums from DecoArt 
on this shadow frame in Altered Art.
Basis was simple package material with corrugated cardstock.
The roof was made of two cardboard strips, 
which were bent in the middle and glued on with a heat gun.

used materials
DecoArt crackle paint white
Modeling paste whiteFluid
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics 'Cobalt Turquoise Hue', 'Carbon Black',
'Dark Grey', 'Titanium white', 'English Red Oxide'
Chipboards from Scrap FX
Embossing powder from Emerald Creek Dare

some details

 




So let's start with our first challenge of the year - it is - as usual - an

themed challenge and all kinds of projects (except digitally created ones) are welcome! So show us your tags, cards, art journal pages, canvases, altered objects, drawings, paintings, sketches....whatever you're up to as long as it fits our challenge themes steampunk or industrial.


Have fun and Happy crafting!
Kerstin



1 Kommentar:

  1. Kerstin, this is so much fun! What a wonderful photo, and I like how you made your canvas in a doghouse shape! Beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!