Welcome creative friends!
I was inspired to create another bottle in altered art with illuminated effect.
It's a little fairy house in enchanted forest.
Tips & Tricks
DIY a bark roof
Sizzix 3D Texture fades 'Lumber'
Sizzix Bigz 'Planks'
colored with shades of green
dry brushed with white gesso
highlighted with a mini window and lantern,
moss and a piece of dried tree bark
1. first punch out different sizes of the planks
2. embossing a wooden structure
3. use firstly Distress Stain and then the Distress crayon, I like to smudge it with my fingers
4. I divided some planks again and applied a total of 15 strips around the bottle with
5. for a better fixation I have wrapped a firm strip around it and I bent the lower ends
6. decorate the whole bark roof
some close up's
some stairs created with a worked fence
used Calico Craft Parts
Arched Door with Window Panel
Wild Rose Vine - Flora & Fauna Flourish Style 1
Sheet of Mini MDF Window Wood Shapes
Picket Fence Panel MDF Wood Shape - Style 3
Sheet of Mini MDF Hinges Wood Shapes
Sheet of Mini Insects - MDF Wood Shapes Style 1
I hope I could inspire you!
Have fun realizing your
own visions and ideas!
Thanks for your visit!
I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!