Samstag, 27. Mai 2017

DT Scraps of Darkness - Smile

Welcome!

I was inspired  from this cool -Jeans- look on the Kaisercraft 'Indigo Skies' collection
I love denim in all variants as clothes or for home decoration pieces,
you know, you can used it also for amazing upcycle projects.

But now to my children layout in a romantic and playful style.

 :-) Smile - It Suits You :-)


As I saw the background paper 'Washed out' from this Kaisercraft collection
I thought, the time is right to try a new design.
I followed the triangle lines and cut some stripes
for the upper part a wide and at the bottom of layout
two thinner stripes
which I glued over each other.


the wooden alphabet tile are very practical
I chose the word 'Joy'
they are also paintable for instance with 
a Distress Crayon


together with some lace leftovers, the white Prima flowers from the Main Kit
and highlighted with the 'Ocean' Ice Resin
Have you seen this wonderful butterflies in the Kaisercraft Collectables
found in the Element add on ? 
They are perfect for a 3D effect, folds them and glue it only in the middle.
 

 


Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!