Samstag, 27. Juni 2020

Altered Art Bottle - Mystical forest stories

Hello creative friends!


I was so inspired from Claudia's romantic project 'Be still and listen', where she created a little, forgotten garden arbour, that I thought on mysterial forest stories with a door to another world.



 I create a illuminated mixed media bottle in shabby chic style with some natural structures. 
I love it to use only a few colours and let structures speak for them.

 Tips & Tricks



 Russian Revival Style Window 

is simply beautiful, but I would use it as door with more liveliness

I used a silicone mould (Katy Sue design) with air modelling clay, but only the outer frame

these cast was glued with construction adhesive on the MDF shape




some of you knows, that I had a passion for shelves
here I created a shelf with 

Trefoil Border Shape - MDF Mixed Media Board

 I simply sawed it apart in the middle and used one part of it as a support and the other as a support surface. With construction adhesive and a little patience it holds on the glass bottle.


some close up's




 








 


which Calico Craft Parts I used: 
can you find here

 in illuminated state









Some other questions, how I create this upcycling glass bottle ???
 please feel you free to ask me!

Thanks for your visit!

Happy crafting!

Kerstin

2 Kommentare:

  1. Good afternoon. I wondered how you get the bottle to light up? Most lights I have seen have battery packs that are too big, or the cork ones that don't work very well. Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!