Samstag, 9. Februar 2019

A very special gift box for Calico Craft Parts

Welcome!

The ATB Cube Kit was still on my crafting table, 
I wanted to make a cube, but didn't quite know what I should presenting in the hole. 
Then I had a sparkling idea, why not combine both and use the ATB as gift box.




 Tips & Tricks
more details can you find here 


 some close up's



 left side


 right side


front side


 frontside Steampunk heart


Top view

Valentine's Day is approaching and you can also hide sweets 
or for a good friend with some crafting stuff ;-)
 
I hope, I could inspire you to try unusual things as well.

The heart comes from a whole collection of new awesome 
fascinating!! 
Thanks for your visit my friends!
Kerstin xo

5 Kommentare:

  1. What a stunning make you have created Kerstin x I adore the ATB and way in which you have adorned it but the heart on the top is just amazing...very clever x Great tohave you on board with us at A Vintage Journey challenge this month

    Best Wishes
    Annie CG x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow - what a wonderfully decorated ATB Birthday box! Love the gears heart and all the vintage boy images along with the textures and other added pieces! Thanks for joining us in the A Vintage Journey challenge this month! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Kerstin, I'm so happy to see this wonderful creation in the gallery at A Vintage Journey! I just love how you've decorated this cube and those very cool steampunk chippies and crackle just steal my heart!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A complete delight - your vintage ATB is so full of amazing details and textures. I love it! Thank you so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!