Saturday, February 23, 2019

Winteralbum Part 2

Hello everybody!

How I promised today the second part of my latest minialbum in wintery mood.
I love this handmade album where I collect not only some 
amazing photos from our sunshine doggie 'Filou', 
but also it's a very good possibility to work with some small wooden shapes
in connection with some natural material and leftovers (Denim, knitted wool).
I also used some cutting dies, stencils, stamps 
and some papers from Maja Design from my stuff.
 



a winter tree silhouette in background made with a cutting die from Sizzix, 
where I used the negative form


 


 round winter photos in a frame of wooden paper

 some details


 

 a moon made with structure paper, in background a silver skeleton leave

 




 used Calico Craft Parts



editing tips:
  • the deers were firstly coloured with Metallic Acrylic Paint 'Rich Espresso' from DecoArt
  • and dried with a hot air blower until it forms bubbles
  • dry brush technique with white gesso
  • a tree in original condition glued on a white feather


Many thanks for your visit!

Happy weekend!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!