Sunday, February 17, 2019

Time for Chocolate

Hello!

What can be better as a big cup of hot chocolate in this cold season?! 

I was inspired to create a vintage layout to my favourite theme - Chocolate - 
because ''She doesn't ask silly questions, chocolate understands'' ;-)


 Suitable to this theme I used the Maja Design paper collection 'Fika'
here can you find some wonderful shades of brown papers
in combination with the right motifs as cups, muffins, teapots and much more

some close up's



 
 




I want to share this layout 
More than words Always & Quote
My inspiration theme Chocolate, 
because is my medicine, always and forever :-)

 

I hope I could inspire you to try some new themes.
What's your favourite?

Thanks for your visit!
Kerstin xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I like this quote as well :D thank you for joining MTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project.. Thanks for joining us at MTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!