Friday, February 1, 2019

Smile with your heart

Hello creative friends!

  I'm back with a new inspiration for you. 
So let's start with our monthly challenge at SASPC
- it is - as usual - an
Our February challenge is, as usual...
 

I was inspired to make a new art journal spread in grungy style 
with some creative techniques for a varied background.
 I used crackle paints, embossing folder, stencils and cutting dies.





some details






My  teamies at SASPC have come up with many 
inspiring and different versions
on the theme this time.
Please have a look and feel you inspired to create your own idea.
We are looking forward to see your new creations! 
Happy crafting!
Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, I love these pages! I especially love the watched man, seated in front of the Mona Lisa eyes. Maura

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!