Thursday, February 28, 2019

Sugary sweet for Dusty Attic


Welcome friends!

I know it's very hot in Australia at the moment, 
so a cooling inspiration might be just the thing?!

We have winter time. 
Unfortunately, all too often only grey and wet, but when it snows, 
the landscape is enchanted, a real winter wonderland.
So I decided to create a layout in a wintry magical mood.


some details


I love this black Mini Tabs
because it's always a very good contrast and suits to all styles of scrap


 I love the idea of layered chippies Layered garland , I painted the lower part with a dark gray and the upper part with a light gray metallic paint. 
I added also some  Branches  embossed with a brown embossing powder.


here can you see a Mini lantern
for that I used a very special embossing powder 'Hammered Metal' 




I splited the Grass border #1 in several pieces, two of them can you see on the left side

I covered the chipboard with two colours (White, Grey) and  used paint daubers to sponge onto the shape, which gives an interesting mottled effect.

used chippies



Layered garland


Happy crafting!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!