Saturday, February 16, 2019

Longing for Spring


Hello friends!

 It's time that the winter finally comes to an end, right?! 

I want spring :-)!!

But unfortunately we still have to be patient. 
That were my thoughts behind this new art journal spread. 


On the left side you can see the gray everyday life in the city and on the right side the first signs of spring after the sun has managed to shine through the thick clouds.





some close up's


I used some Dusty Attic chippies to expand the photo


some letters made with cutting dies and Tim Holtz Idea-ology stickers


a combination of stamps, cutting dies, photo and chipboard


I love this amazing 'Umbrella man'


dark wintertime


 first warming golden rays of the sun

I want to share this art journal pages here




I also used three colour sprays inspired from this monthly moodboard

Happy crafting!
Kerstin xo

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning art journal spread, so pretty and full of texture and so many details. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!