Thursday, June 11, 2020

Love is in the air - DT Dusty Attic

WElcome creative friends!

May is known here to be the best month to get married. 
But in these difficult times it's not always easy connected with many difficult decisions,
 many celebrations are postponed.
So I needed a little joyful cheering present for a dog fan just like me. 
I created a mixed media collage in grunge style, 
which will be glued on a canvas and used as a new wall decoration.



some close up's



a friendly bright sunshine (stencil from DecoArt) 
added with white Modeling Paste and highlighted with golden wax creme


the edges were decorated with white crackling paste applied unevenly with a palette knife
 and then stamped with a texture stamp and brown Archival inkpad


for the lettering I used a special dark blue embossing powder 'Salted Navy Enamel' from Emerald Creek 


afterwards I used golden and brown wax cream and finally everything 
was painted over again in dry brush technique with white gesso



Happy crafting!

Thanks for your visit!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!