Friday, June 19, 2020

Lavender Garden DT Maja Design

Welcome Maja friends!

I was inspired to create a mixed media layout to a natural garden theme. 

I love this time in my garden when the lavender is in bloom and it's a beautiful characteristic
 because the dried lavender flowers keep their scent for an extremely long time.
They are ideal for decoration, potpourris and to fill sachets.



 I used the paper sheet 'Lace' from the - Denim & Girls - paper collection as background and some cut outs from Vintage Spring Basics collection.  Matching the nature theme I added some chipboards from Dusty Attic, some remnants of lace & jute, sisal, dried & artificial lavender flowers and branches to the mixed media layout. 

some close up's




 here I used the 'Juliette Balcony' - a chipboard from Dusty Attic 
in weathered wood optic made with a crackle medium and distress inks





 Thanks for your visit!
Wish you a good time!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!