Donnerstag, 5. November 2020

Altered Book - In the Forest

 Hello creative friends!

A walk through the autumn forest inspired me to create another  book in Altered Art.

I used some papers from the 'Forest' paper collection as background

 and some matching cut out motives. 

It was completed with cutting dies, chipboards and natural elements.

 

some close up's






 

- Silence speaks when words can't -

I love this wise saying, and suits me well.





I hope I could inspire you to try some projects out off the page, 

because there is a lot of possibilties what you can do with amazing papers!

 

If you need some instructions, please feel free to ask me!

I plan to design another one in winter mood, then I could illustrate your questions.


Thanks so much for your visit!

Have a good time friends!!

Kerstin

4 Kommentare:

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!