Sunday, November 15, 2020

Art Journal - A walk through nature

 Welcome!

I was inspired to create a Art Journal page in mixed media style, 

where I used only one MDF shape from Calico Craft Parts, yes it works 😁!!

 

 

I love to play with various structures and textures and used the layering technique 

well know from scrapbooking.

 In background I worked with stencils, old book pages, stamps and Distress inks. In foreground I also love to work with drying nature materials leaves, moss and lichens. Always important for me it must not look so neat and tidy, because nature always convinces through diversity and apparent chaos.

 


more details can you find here

 

 Many thanks for your visit!

Happy crafting!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!