Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Autumn feelings - The Tree

 Welcome creative friends!

Today a new canvas in mixed media style. 

I love to combine scrapbooking and mixed media, such a lot of various possibilities. 

Here I have played with cutting dies, chipboards and outcast's from silicone moulds. 

The beautiful photo should literally flow into the rest of the design, that was my personal challenge.

 



so I fitted the photo into the mixed media collage

 

some close up's





I want to share this

MTW Challenge - November

the colour of fall inspired me

 

 

13Arts #96

love the nature feeling on this beautiful Moodboard,

especially the dew covered fern and the owl,

they inspired me to create to use a photo in morning dew 

with fitting autumn colours for the tree

where you can see the change of season

from green over orange, yellow copper, brown

used

Vivid Vintage Espresso

 StazOn Jet Black

 


Happy crafting!

Kerstin




7 comments:

  1. Wow, Kerstin! You have outdone yourself with this amazing piece! Thanks so very much for entering it in the 13 Arts November Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Kerstin, wie immer Deine Kreativität ist einfach Umwerfend...Du hast etwas ganz auser gewöhnliches geschaffen...Vielen Dank für Deinen Beitrag bei 13arts und MTW Habe einen schönen Tag. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous! I love the way you've blended the photo into the whole scene and your tree is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us this month at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is fabulous!!! I love this technique you used! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This piece is amazing! I really love the scene you created. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I love your layout so much! Thank you for playing with us at 13arts challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell in love with that peace of art, totally <3
    Thank you for joining 13 Arts challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!