Saturday, May 29, 2021

Altered Bottle Fairy House

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

I was inspired to create another bottle in altered art with illuminated effect. 

It's a little fairy house in enchanted forest.



 

 

Tips & Tricks 

DIY a bark roof



Sizzix 3D Texture fades 'Lumber'

Sizzix Bigz 'Planks'

colored with shades of green

dry brushed with white gesso

highlighted with a mini window and lantern, 

moss and a piece of dried tree bark




1. first punch out different sizes of the planks

2. embossing a wooden structure

3. use firstly Distress Stain and then the Distress crayon, I like to smudge it with my fingers

4. I divided some planks again and applied a total of 15 strips around the bottle with
    construction ahesive

5.  for a better fixation I have wrapped a firm strip around it and I bent the lower ends
     slightly upwards

6.  decorate the whole bark roof

 


 

some close up's

 



some stairs created with a worked fence



used Calico Craft Parts

 

Arched Door with Window Panel 

Blackberry Bramble

 Wild Rose Vine - Flora & Fauna Flourish Style 1

Sheet of Mini MDF Window Wood Shapes

 Picket Fence Panel MDF Wood Shape - Style 3

Sheet of Mini MDF Hinges Wood Shapes

Sheet of Mini Insects - MDF Wood Shapes Style 1



I hope I could inspire you! 

Have fun realizing your 

own visions and ideas!

 

Thanks for your visit!

Kerstin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!