Sunday, May 16, 2021

Atelier Mixty Motions

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

I was inspired to create a mini atelier in grunge style with a touch of steampunk.

 I used the lower part of a cardboard gift box and as background old book paper

 with white crackle paste

 and distress ink for stains and splashes.


 

 

 some close up's


 

I love to design shelves in 3D look, here 2 supports

MDF Wood Corner Style 6 - Sunbeam 60 x 60 mm

+ one

Rounded Rectangle Shape - MDF Mixed Media Board 

100 x 50 mm

+ and as front panel

Steampunk Mechanical Cogs Motif Style 1

 colored with black acrylic paint 

and a special embossing powder









 

 which Calico Craft Parts I used 

can you find here

 


 

I hope I could inspire you! 

Have fun realizing your own visions and ideas!

 

Thanks for your visit!

Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. Super Idee (wie immer) und super Umsetzung (auch wie immer)!!!
    Ich liebe deine Vielfältigkeit und die Liebe zum Detail! Das Regal und die Wandboxen für Pinsel und Ideen (besonders wichtig!) sind genial und die Stimmung in deinem kleinen Atelier ist höchst inspirierend! Toll!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!