Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Stairs to Happiness 13@rts 'In Love'

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

 May is the classic month when people like to get married. Everything is green and in bloom, the sun is shining, perfect conditions to say YES to each other. 

I was inspired to create a mixed media layout with an absolutely suitable paper collection from 13@rts.

'In Love ' beautiful flowers in very brightly colours blue, green and white.

I added also some cutouts from transparent foil, also find in 'Young and Free' collection, one of my favourite stamps 'Rhapsody Punch' and the Color Glow 'Tansanite' for background design.

 


some close up's


 

some small stairs to happiness, created with MDF shapes


 

cutout motif bride highlighted with lace, pearls and white gaze



cutting die Sizzix • Bigz 'Cathedral window' as entrance to the church

 

 


I hope I could inspire you !
Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!