Friday, October 16, 2015

Vintage & Nostalgia

Welcome everyone!
It' s an honour to be invited here and I'm very happy about this !
This month challenge theme Art Journaling with Tim 
was really perfect for me , because it's one of my favourite genres !
You can try out colours, techniques, materials and effects. Taking yourself out of the box and
  discover yourself and a new world, let the ideas flow to marvel at the end itself, which has been incurred for me to be creative means.

 

 I started by embossing a piece of craft paper, I used the dry embossing technique with the folder Clocks.
 The rand was distressed and then glued to the Art Journal Page.


Distress crackle paint picket fence + Distress inkpad Walnut stain + Ink blending tool


 pieces of old book pages, white gesso and stencil for the background
 the script was printed on linen paper


to work with his beautiful distress inks like black soon, walnut stain and vintage phote together with a little bit water in the mini misters is one of my favourite usages
and indispensable for such old shabby chic projects

I hope you like my little inspiration for this beautiful month theme!
Challenge
crackle and arrow stamps, faux stitching, painted with distress inks

Happy crafting!!
LG Kerstin


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Journal pages! Kerstin Love the colour tones and all the texture and detail . its been a pleasure to sahre the gd spot at AVJ with you today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is stunning Kerstin, full of wonderful vintage charm! I love the crackling and the way you 'aged' the whole piece. The picture of the little boy is just delightful too! Thank you so much for joining us as a Guest! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your stunning journal page with us at AVJ, beautiful project and I just adore your style.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful project! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome project, love the colors, and all the texture!

    Thank you for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I adore the vintage and grunge feeling. Thank you for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a stunning journal page. I love the colours and the texture is amazing! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fabulous page, I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Craft Stamper Challenge, good luck, Eizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Kerstin on your Craft Stamper win for October ! Much deserved x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!