Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tis the season


 Hi everyone,

I'm very happy and honored about this new GD by
Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog
thank you very much for invinting me :-)

The new Challenge Theme in December is : Tis the Season! 
I have made a vintage holiday card
with my favourite colour combination
blue and brown 

December that's the month 
where everyone is dreaming of a white christmas, or ;-)
 
sparkling snow crystals in enchanted winter forest
 and a rendeer without red nose ;-)
Santa is coming ...



for background I used distress inks, stamps (snowflakes) with white embossing powder,
a little bit snow texture with silver glimmer
little santa hat is from One Dollarstore


stamp sentiments with silver embossing powder
diamond stencil with distressed ink in background
based on a white cardstock card (Trees from a dutch company)

 I hope you like my little inspiration for this beautiful month theme! 
 Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Kerstin! A unique card, love the city line shape along the top and the little santa hat is adorable! Fabulous to have you as our guest designer at Frilly and Funkie! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inky background! It looks so magical with the snow swirling around that festive reindeer. Well done, and congratulations on your Guest Designer spot with Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!