Saturday, February 20, 2016

Ancestry

Welcome my new and old followers!

Sometimes you'll soon be feeling pangs of wanderlust
that was already the case with my father .
Freely adapted from the proverb: "Like father like son (or daughter :-) )
oder
''der Apfel fällt nicht weit vom Stamm ''

I would like to leave my place by this bad weather, but it's not possible in moment.
therefore I have created a vintage Layout for my father to remember him on his wishes as he was a child 5 years old.


I used an old scrapbook paper (one of my favourites)
from Bo Bunny - weekend market around the world
 

 
Challenges
I was inspired from the beautiful sketch
 

my inspiration: old paper + ship + wanderlust 


Many thanks for your visit!


11 comments:

  1. Wow !!, I love your design !!. Details, composition, image ... gorgeous !!
    Thank you for joining us for Scrap Africa !!
    A hug!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't need to say much...absolutely fabulous!!!Thank you for joining us in Scrap Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background Kerstin and the wonderful embellishment that compliment the sweet photo. Stunning page indeed. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa ...join us again in the next challenge. Enjoy scrapping :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    Scrap Africa DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa with your lovely old times layout! Such a precious photo of your father. I like the sketch a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your take on our mood board. the layers and detail you have created are amazing! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is gorgeous Kerstin! Love that cute photo and the vintage page to match and stunning details! ;-) I still have some BoBunny Weekend Market too and still love those papers! ;-) Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely project, it is always so hard for me to do dark backgrounds :) thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page!!!! Love the colors, photo, layering & details!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this page! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapAfrica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just can say: STUNNING! Thank u for playing with us at SCrapAFrcia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so cute! Love this page! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!