Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

Hello!

 A very happy New Year to you all, and a warm welcome to the January inspirations
at Maja Design.
I hope that the new year is off to a good start for you!
May it be peaceful, joyful, healthy
and very creative :-) !



  which  Maja Design papers I used can you see here



I create a very simple layout because the paper alone gives all the magic effect. 

As I saw the wonderful globus in the Denim & Friends Collection I thought, fabulous that's just the right paper sheet for this theme and so cut out this circle from 'Globetrotter' and used 'Sneakers bs' as background paper.

some details





I love the color combi with accents of light brown and some glitter and sparkle elements.



This project was so much fun to create and I love the scene that you can build up, using all this wonderful papers from this collection.
That's it for today. Thank you for stopping in. 
Please let me know if you have any questions.

xx Kerstin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!