Freitag, 13. September 2019

Make a bonfire with some ghost's

Hello creative friends!

Today a new Halloween inspiration, it's a mixed media shadow box.

I was always on search for an amazing bonfire dies and as I saw
 the new Thinlits 'Frightful Things', especially the ghost dies,
 yes, that's awesome, I'll make it into a bonfire.


How to ... 

 


 1. punch out three ghosts (Sizzix Thinlits 'Frightful things)

2. tear off the upper body

3. glue the lower parts together slightly offset

4. now design with the colours of your choice


some details









OMG,  he has a hole in his hat :-)
 
Let your imagination run free!

Update

#197 Kerstin F – Los says: I love how Kerstin made a bonfire in a shadow box! The whole design is just fabulous, brilliant attention to detail and super creepy!!


designer-spotlight

 Thanks soo much!!



Happy crafting!
Kerstin

1 Kommentar:

  1. Such a brilliant idea, Kerstin!
    You really never fail to amaze me with your inventive use of dies! So cool!

    Claudia xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!