Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Paw prints on my heart DT Dusty Attic

Welcome creative friends!

 Today a new inspiration for our delightful February Moodboard by Dusty Attic

I was inspired to create a 12 x 12 layout with my favourite theme, Sea, sun and dogs.
The photos are a beautiful memory on a relaxful summer holiday some years ago.




Have you seen this wonderful soft tone colours on our Moodboard this month, 
an amazing picture with natural feeling, which reminds me on blooming meadows,
but also to the dunes and sea.

 some close up's





more details can you find here

I hope I could inspire you 

and I am looking forward to see what you come up 

with this months challenge.

 

Happy crafting!

Thanks for your visit!

Kerstin

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!