Monday, March 1, 2021

Welcome 13arts!

 

Hello creative friends!


A new creative journey begins! I was picked to be part of an amazing Mixed Media Team. 

Now I'm a very proud and lucky designer of the 13arts creative family. 

OVER THE MOON 🤩 can't wait to start crafting with this awesome products. 

 

While I'm waiting for the new collections, and in order not get out of practice until then 😏

 I've designed a tag in mixed media style to get in the creative mood.  

I used some paper and motifs from the Rosalie collection,

I especially love the background papers, be it the peeling paint or the weathered wood style.


Have you seen yet Mr. Handsome, one of the latest collections from 13arts??? 

AWESOME!!! I love the mix of Denim, gears, lightbulbs and some other steampunk elements, 

some ideas grow in my head. Masculine, grungy, vintage or modern, realistic or futuristic stories

 for Home decor projects or as gift idea for a special friend. 

 

I am very excited to see what this coming time has in store for us!

 


 

some close up's 






Thanks so much for this great opportunity 😘 !!


I very much look forward to working together  

with this amazing and very talented ladies!


SEE YOU SOON FRIENDS 😀


2 comments:

  1. Huge congrats, dear Kerstin,

    on your new DT spot! They are so lucky to have you - your welcome tag is the perfect start to celebrate this! Love it! Enjoy the journey on this new team!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!