Thursday, January 27, 2022

Peace and Joy - Moodboard with Dusty Attic

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

As I saw our monthly moodboard I was inspired to create a wintery layout, 

shades of blue and brown, a wonderful combination .

 

It shows a anniversary clock 

where I used this special snow bauble as a clock pendulum.

 

 

 

as you might have discovered in other projects of mine, 

I always love to combine chipboards with die cuts, this creates 3d effects in multiple layers


 

 
 

 
some close up's 

 

clock pendulum


 
 

I only used white crackle paint and some texture paste for this amazing

 little houses with added small windows

love it!



 

used Dusty Attic chipboards

 

Skeleton Clock Faces 

Main Street

Baubles #4

Snowflakes #1 Small

Deer

Christmas Labels – black

2021 

 


 


 

  I hope I could inspire you 😀

Thanks for your visit!

Kerstin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!