Monday, March 28, 2022

Queen of Darkness - New Release with 13arts

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

Have you already discovered the new collections at 13arts???

a real secret tip, my vote  : 

 

Absolutely recommendable!!! 

 

I started with the 'Queen of the Night', this collection has something

 mysterious and magical about it. Elements like a romantic old gate, 

a weathered stone staircase or old trees stimulate my imagination. 

 

 

I created a mixed media layout in fantasy style. 


I guess I had Maleficent in back of my mind, 

the famous dark fairy from the Walt Disney movie.

I combined different elements from this beautiful collection with each other. 

The beautiful gate on vellum paper, Emphemera parts, 

cutouts and two background papers.

 

 

 

used 13arts products 

 

 

 

some close up's









 

 

 

 

I hope I could awaken your imagination and inspiration.

In my next project I will combine 'Queen of the Night' with 

' Magnolia Dreams' collection, be surprised 😀 


Kerstin

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!