Monday, May 9, 2022

Night of a full moon with 13arts

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

Have you ever experienced the magical aura of the full moon?

I discovered an enchanted figure on a meadow 😀 

Was that reality or a dream?


 

As I saw the amazing background paper 'In the woods' 

from the 'Queen of the Night' my imagination was awakened

 and I was inspired to create a mixed media layout.

Together with this great Dark Queen motif from this collection 

a meadow in moonlight was created.

 

To make the queen look even more alive, she got a shimmering skirt

 made of wide ribbon and small green feathers, as well as transparent wings.

 

used 13arts products 

 


 

 Besides papers from 'Queen of the Night ' collection I also used

papers and elements from 'Aurora', also a very suitable collection for fantasy stories

in addition transparency foil, stencils, glitter ink and floristic materials

all this products can you find at 13arts

 

 some close up's



 

 

 



 

I hope I could awaken your imagination and inspiration.

 

Happy creating!

Kerstin

 


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!