Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Snail Mail with 13arts

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

I was in love from the beginning 

in this realistic looking 3d frame from 

the collection 'Industrial Zone' from 13arts.

It looks so lifelike and the grunge style in rust is really awesome!


 

I used the backside from a canvas as base, 

cut out the centre piece and glue it

on the frame.

Rustic pipelines are also a cutout from this great paper collection,

 Simply put together and lightly overlapped, they look like a real thing,

doesn't it?


 

 combined with some chipboards from Dusty Attic, cutting dies,

flowers and dried floristic materials a perfectly combination for me and my theme

Snail Mail - Botanical Steampunk Garden

 

used 13arts products

Industrial Zone 

 



 

some details






 

I hope I could awaken your imagination and inspiration.

 

Happy creating!

Kerstin

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!