Saturday, September 17, 2022

Homedecor Provence for September Moodboard Dusty Attic

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

 Today a new inspiration for our amazing monthly Moodboard at Dusty Attic.
The color combination was fits for me to
our summer garden.
 
I was inspired to create a wooden panel in Altered art.
 
It reminds me of the wonderfully fragrant blooming
 lavender in our garden, beautiful again every year.
 

 
 
 
I combined several cut outs from a suitable paper collection (Fabrica Decoru),

added amazing chipboards, cutting dies, structures 

and  also natural dried organic materials.
 
Chipboards were primed with white gesso, 
and painted with purple acrylic paint or
 even decorated with crackle varnish. 



some close up's


 





 

used Dusty Attic chipboards

 
Vase
Botanic Mix #1
 Botanic Mix #6
Lavender #1  
Brick Window 
 
 

 

I hope you find inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!