Friday, October 21, 2022

Autumn Discoveries with 13arts

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

The play of colours of the Indian summer attracts us into the outdoors,
 warming sunbeams, rustling leaves and this special scent that only exists
 in autumn inspired me to create this mixed media layout.  
 
I worked with various cutting dies, a stencil for the background design
and I used an amazing paper ('Only You' from In Love collection)
to create a special weathered look.


 

 

used 13arts products

 

papers from' In Love ' and 'Queen of the Night '

collection

Color Glow, stencil, Ayeedy Mist Patina Bronze,

Pearl Brown

 


 

some close up's

 

 

 





 

I hope you find inspiration!

 

Thanks for stopping by...until next time

 

Kerstin

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!