Saturday, February 11, 2023

Little forest house

 

 Hello everyone!

 

 When I saw the latest Birdhouse Kits from Calico Craft Parts
 I was inspired to create a magical little forest house. 
 
I used a simple wooden birdhouse as base, worked with some
 suitable MDF shapes and natural dried materials. 
 
The perfect addition for me was the sunbeam door 
and the little spider web canopy, they take us into an enchanted world 
where elves feel at home.
 

 

 

 

  

used MDF shapes

 

 Sunbeam Glazed Door

Maidenhair Fern MDF Wood Shape - Style 1

Spider Web - MDF Corner Wood Shape

 Winter Tree Scene MDF Wood Shape - Style 3

Toadstools on Toadstools

 Trefoil Border Shape - MDF Mixed Media Board

 Sheet of Mini MDF Window Wood Shapes

 

 
 
 
back
 

 
side view
 
 
some close up's


 
 

 

 


 Thanks for your visit!
 
 I hope you find inspiration!

 

Kerstin


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!