Thursday, March 9, 2023

Snowdrops with Dusty Attic

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

First snowdrops are blooming in the garden, 
the best sign that spring will soon be here. 
But ice and snow are still drifting across the country in cold showers.
 I have used these impressions of nature
 in the following mixed media layout.
 

 
 
I worked only with white gesso and added some synthetic snowflakes to the chippies. 
I also used die-cuts, which together with the chipboards bring more
 vividness and fullness to the layout. 


As with my last winter layout, 'Magic frost Flowers', 
I dipped all the berries, deer and icicles chipboards  in liquid white acrylic paint 
 and then sprinkled with artificial snow
 to give them a  quick and easy frosty look.


 
some close up's 


 

 

 


 

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

Kerstin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!