Tuesday, May 23, 2023

A secret door - Moodboard Dusty Attic

  Hello everyone!

 

Have you seen the latest chipboards - Fairy Doors and Mushroom clusters - ???
Simply magical!!

Love this fantasy theme, it's absolutely inspiring for me.

I created a canvas in mixed media style, worked with dried natural bark,
which represents an old tree with a secret door hidden inside.
I wonder who goes in and out there? 😃

  

 

 

 
chosen colours fit wonderfully with our monthly mood board
 


 
 
some close up's
 


 
 
 




 

used chipboards

 

Fairy Doors #2 Small 
 Mini Fairies
Forest Ferns #1
Mini Fern Fronds
Magic Mushrooms Cluster #3
Magic Mushrooms #4


I am already looking forward to the next project with these enchanting chipboards

 and I'm curious to see what you create with them.

  Just put your own take of the challenge in the comments section
 of the Dusty FANattics facebook page HERE 

 
 Thanks for your visit!
 
 I hope you find inspiration!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!