Saturday, July 1, 2023

Summer Home Decor- Anchor

 

 Hello everybody!

 

Today a new Homedecor inspiration.

I used a mixed media board as base and created it in grunge rustic style.

Combined some of my favourite shapes with outcasts from moulds

(lighthouse and boat).

Everything should appear a bit dilapidated, old and forgotten. 

For this look I chose some rust-like colours, complemented with different textures.

 

 

 

 

 some close up's







 

 used MDF shapes

 

Mermaid MDF Wood Shape - Style 2

Brush Script MDF Wood Font - Create A Word Sea

Dotted Peacock Weed - MDF Seaweed Wood Shape Style 3

Sheet of Mini MDF Wood Cogs - Style 1

Coral - MDF Wood Shape Style 8

Jellyfish MDF Wood Shape Style 1

 Coral - MDF Wood Shape Style 3

 
 
Thanks for your visit!
 
 I hope you find inspiration!

 

Kerstin

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!