Monday, September 9, 2024

Warning ;-) :-)

 

Ich kam, sah und vergaß was ich wollte 😀

das kennen sicher einige von euch auch, oder?!

 

Ich habe diese 'weise' Erkenntnis in eine kleine Hexenküche gepackt

dort geht es zwar leicht chaotisch zu,

aber trotzdem ist es unheimlich gemütlich und einladend.

 

------- I come I saw I forget what I was doing ------

Beware  you are entering a crisis region 👿😂 

 

Today my latest project created with chipboards, it's a funny kitchen sign in rusty grunge style, 
perfect suitable as gift idea for good friends too.
 
I used an old MDF frame from my stuff, love this shape as base, you can use them in many ways.
With the matching chipboards from Dusty Attic, cutting dies -little witches, spider web (Thinlits Sizzix) and some dried nature materials I created a wall sign and attached a piece of string to it to dry herbs from the garden, for example. Of course, you can also attach notes or photos to it.
 
 
 
 
 
used chipboards
 
 
DA0597 Bottles on a Shelf 
 
  DA3520 Mini Kitchen Utensils 
 
 DA2397 Broken Bits #7 – Distressed Grid
 
 Kitchen utensils and Broken Bits  were created with silver metallic paint
and dry brushed with black or copper acrylic paint.
 
To create a 3d effect, I glued some grey cardboard behind the shelf.

 Once I'd primed the bottles with white gesso, I stuck the cut-out labels on each one 
and then decorated them individually with 3D paint.

 
Details
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!