Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Romantic Springtime

Hi everyone,
today I will share with you a new Home Decoration Project, it's a little gift for my grandma.She is also a great romantic. I was inspired from the early spring start in this year, many flowers everywhere and great temperatures, wow!
 



The new project is a small canvas with two Easter eggs under it. Many details I'm afraid ;-) because my english isn't so good and I will not bore you. So I will show you several photos.




                           I used two stamps, cutting dies as border, flowers and a little bit lace.


                                    the little flower fairie was a 3 D Motif from Susann Haworth.


                       the paper rolls was made from old musicpaper and wrapped with paper wire.

         
                   the upper part of this project shows a beautiful woman stamp as the symbol for spring




 
For  letters I used a cutting stencil from T. Holtz, Memento stamp ink  and a little bit glitter (bling, bling). The tree is a wood laser cut embellishment. Little flowers, butterflies and feathers complete the whole Springtime Layout.

Challenge Links: That Craft Place blog and Live and Love Crafts and Simonsaysstamp Wednesday Challenge  
Stamping Sensations

                
            Lovely Spring Greetings !!



4 comments:

  1. This is a great project, your grand-mother will be very happy with something this lovely.
    Thanx for joining us at WLVC but will you please put a link on your blog that you are playing with us at the We Love Vintage Challengeblog?
    Hugs Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love all the details, especially that gorgeous laser cut tree. Your grandmother is sure to love it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Glitter It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning vintage project, full of many gorgeous details. I'm sure your grandma will be thrilled. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC and Good Luck!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project, Kerstin. There is so many awesome detail. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful project with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!