Mittwoch, 1. April 2015

Springtime Feelings

Hi everyone,

 Our new theme at Our creative corner in this month hosted by our new very creative Laurie is

- Color your world -

she says: ''Here in the United States we are coming into spring - the season when nature comes forth with new life.

Soft green grasses grow in the fields and the trees bloom in glorious colors with the promise of fruit.

Tulips and daffodils emerge from the soil after a long winters nap.

The colors of spring, the sights and sounds of nature at this time of the year renews my soul.

In the spring time the colors of nature are different around the world.

For my challenge this month I want you to

Color Your World

For this challenge create a project with the colors of spring time where you live.

Show us what colors renew your soul.''



I created a sayings calendar with a surprise in an envelope for a desk.
The titel for this month is springtime feelings, my absolutly favourite time of the year.
I used my favourite colours - pastel in vintage look.





The girls at OCC have come up with some inspiring and different versions on the theme this time.
Please pop on over and have fun!!

  This month one lucky winner will win a prize from our  sponsor


  Creative Embellishments are offering a $25 gift certificate to our randomly drawn winner







Just start, having fun and try out!
Happy Easter!
LG Kerstin



8 Kommentare:

  1. Stunning Kerstin!! Love your image of the little girl and the doggie in the wash tub, so sweet! Beautiful flowers and feather, and I love the splashes of colour! hugs :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What's in the surprise envelope? What's in the surprise envelope? :) I just love surprises!! :) How fun is this?!
    Kerstin, I just love these pages--so full of fun and texture and Springtime dreams :) I love the little pennants you have in the corner--dreams of Springtime in Paris, perhaps :)
    Happy Spring to you!! XOXO-Shari

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the stitching on your page and the little girl with the dog is so sweet.
    Julie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a great idea! I love all the embellishments, intriguing what you have in the envelope?? Hugs Jan x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love this creations with it's lovely colors and textures. The paper you used is some of my favorite. Adore the image of the little girl and her doggie just to cute! Happy Spring!!! xxx Laurie

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Another art journal stunning creation! I love the details and the whole colour atmosphere.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So viele schöne Details und ungewöhnlich "bunt" für dich, liebe Kerstin! Sieht aber super aus! Und macht richtig gute Frühlingslaune. Wenn er dann mal endlich kommt. ;) xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!