Dienstag, 7. April 2015

Under the Sea

Welcome everyone,

a new page with my favorite topic - the sea -  
Inspiration was the book by Jules Verne 20.000 Miles under the Sea

We have done Easter with the children eggs marbled, which is always a huge fun
that gave me the idea to use the leftover paint as  paper background

my interpretation of a friendly white shark
Can you see him?  
He is accidentally created from Marbled paper through tear out, I love those random creations



Captain Nemo or ?? ;-)




for the looking glass (viewing window) I used foil + Distress crackle paint clear rock candy
it's really difficult to show this with my simply camera


Challenges: 

A vintage journey Through the looking glass
my favourite product is Distress crackle paint clear for a mirror or glass crack'd effect
( I don't know
if it's allowed, to use other products except the Tim holtz products ???)
ART Journal Journey  Quotes
(... here I'm Man, here dare it to be Goethe - bezogen auf Kapitän Nemo aus dem o.g. Roman von Jules Verne, der sich ähnlich wie ich ;-) auch nur unter Wasser wirklich frei fühlte)

Scrap around the world - my inspiration: blue colors, seahorses, starfish, shell


will also be linking up with  Brenda on her Visual journey #14
because I cannot exist without Mr. Art Journal  ;-)
seriously, I love this diverse theme and I am still quite the beginning of my travel 
 and much want to learn and try out



Relax & Greets me the sea! :-)
 Kerstin

21 Kommentare:

  1. Ganz tolle Journal Seiten, das Thema gefällt mir auch! Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Art Journal Journey, GLG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! Jules Verne hätte da seine helle Freude daran und ich hab sie erst recht, liebe Kerstin! Eine Journal Seite vollgepackt mit Tiefsee-Abenteuern und -Wundern! Prächtig!

    Bussi,
    Claudia x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow das ist ja Atemberaubend.Finde das echt superklasse! LG SanDee1899

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das sieht einfach toll aus.. klasse, dass Du die Eierfarben verwenden konntest! Lol!
    Danke für's Zeigen bei Art Journal Journey!
    xxx
    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. It certainly is allowed to use other than Tim Holtz products in the AVJ challenges - we just want to see Tim inspired techniques - which abound here! Two wonderful waterworld pages here - love the text, the colors, images, pieces of metal and your lovely viewing window! thank you so much for joining us in the A Vintage Journey - Through the Looking Glass Challenge Kerstin!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much for the info and your great comment Julia!! Hugs, Kerstin

      Löschen
  6. Fantastic!!!!
    Love the way you have works with 20000 miles under them sea.....i have seen the friendly shark!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at SATW!
    Xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fabulous!! So much to look at and everything so interesting! Great take on our Mood Board! All the best from SATW! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love the journal spread *and* the accidental shark ~ just great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Brilliant creation, Kerstine, wow Love this!!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap Around The World this month.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Great pages Kerstin and I can see the fun you had creating them. I love finding out how other people approach their journalling and how wonderful accidents can happen, yours is brilliant. Thanks for joining in at A Vintage Journey this month and thanks for sharing with me and my visual journey. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you create in your journal.
    hugs brenda xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. fabulous and interesting Art Journal ! Thank you for joining us at SATW Challenge xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Fantastic! I love this book! And your project is absolutely beautiful! I'm a literature teacher in Brazil, you know... can you imagine how I feel when I see your project? A masterpiece... as the book! Thanks so much for inspiring us at SATW!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. OH, that makes me very happy :-)!! Thank you very much!

      Löschen
  14. Brilliant creation, I love it !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Lovely journal pages! Beautiful composition. Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Wow! This is sensational! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along at SATW.

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Amazing pages with wonderful colour and texture

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Wonderful Kerstin, love the crackle over the foil!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Love these great looking pages Kerstin and the wonderful colours you used! Great techniques too, love it! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at AVJ!

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!