Friday, November 18, 2016

GD A Vintage Journey

Hi everyone!

 I was so pleased and honored to be asked once again to join you all
 as a Guest Creative Guide here at A Vintage Journey.

 This month the challenge theme is "Cracking up"

I decided to make a tag in Altered Art, industrial style, for a friend
 which has just discovered her joy at painting.


I used crackle glaze on the edges for an altered, wheathered look.
 

together with old book pages, a crackle stamp in background 
and suitable chipboards, painted with black and metallic acrylic paints. 
The aged effect mainly based on Walnut Stain Distress ink.


Many thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Kerstin with lots of great details, I'm sure your friend really appreciates your thoughtfulness. Thanks for being such a great guest designer at AVJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great tag, Kerstin!

    I am sure your friend will love it to bits!!!! I love it too!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wonderful tag is such fun Kerstin! I really love the subtle crackle, the little boy image is delightful and those rusty nails you added are such a fun addition. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at AVJ too! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous tag Kerstim, with wonderful details and crackle. I am sure your friend will treasure this tag.

    Tfs and best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Kerstin, love how you put the different elements together to such great effect. Your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!