Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016

Christmas Stars

Welcome!

Today my latest Christmas ideas for our
DT Scrap FX
 
You know the funny christmas song 'Rockin around the christmas tree'?
This song I had in my ears as I created this christmas layout.
Our german christmas is mostly very silently and prayerfully
in the circle of our family
but I also love the cheerful side with our friends
and their children.


Scrap FX products used:


I created a christmas tree from some cutting dies (flowers and fir branches) with texture papers
two handmade pointsettias and as structure the three wordlets 
chipboards were made with black and gold embossing powder


here the wonderful Ballerina stencil with white gesso as background
and some beautiful glimmer effects from a Glimmer Mist Coral Reef (Tattered Angels)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
and my second christmas project
before it was an old wooden frame, now it's a new christmas gift


for this lighted photo frame I used the following Scrap FX products 

I created an altered effect with a brown Glimmermist Spray (Tattered Angels)
and a white texture paint on the chipboards and for the background,
a star stamp, some leaves and pointsettia flowers from Prima
and a little metallic frame
as cluster at the lower edge.

Merry Christmas all over the world! 
 
May the spirit of the season

bring you happiness and joy!
Best wishes from
xx Kerstin xx

1 Kommentar:

  1. Two wonderful Christmas projects, Kerstin!

    I hope you have rocked around your Christmas tree and had a wonderful Christmas! Love Filou's picture!!!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!