Sunday, September 24, 2017

Scrap FX - Man of the house

Welcome!
Today I want to share with you my latest masculine layout.
Man of the house - Who is meant ??? 


Scrap FX products

some close up's


here I used an acrylic paint with a rust look on some places for a weathered grungy style

 

 these black silhouettes are very filigree, I have cut them into several parts
and reassembled


wordlet here with embossing powder Burnt copper Leaves and the Grungy brickwork stamp in background

wordlet painted with brown watercolor and stamped with a gear + blue ink

 
 John and Harry stencil Small  a very cool stencil was used with black stamp pad ink in background

Thanks for your visit!
See you later with a autumn inspired layout!
Kerstin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!